23x21 Análise

Imagem: TingTing Huang

Maio, 2013

04- "even though she falls in love too easily"
13- "solid on mine, and strong, your hand contains summer thunder (...) the promise perhaps of tomorrow"
15- Um remédio indicado para órfãos e crianças abandonadas, com dificuldade pra se relacionar. (...) E se eu tomasse? Por acaso, me tornaria a Branca de Neve?
18- "And myself jealous of the bones you hold so well(...) Or would you want to know that I who sing so much of kin, grew alone and cold in places so quiet the dragonflies thunder"
"For a moment, we are together(...)I felt us there, felt myself and not myself there. We lived those promises ridiculed in solemn days We lived with a hunger only solitude can afford".
Sonhei que o mordia, sinto fome dele (...) Pra quê ter medo? Ele é gente, ele é um cara. (...)Pra quê esse medo, Bean? É de mim ou é dele?
28- MALDITO MAIO. Justo no finalzinho, quando eu já estava tipo, "vencendo".

0 comentários: